Well guys, after our show on Tuesday and all the Peyton Manning talk, I got to thinking who would be my pick for the top 5 QB’s of all time. So after hours of debate between the left side and the right side of my brain and my heart throwing in a thing or two, here who I came up with.
1. Joe Montana-won 4 Super Bowls, was the master of comeback wins.
2. John Elway-5 Super Bowls, 2 wins, was the second master of comeback wins.
3. Johnny Unitas-Revolutionized the QB position
4. Dan Marino-I know I know, no Super Bowls, but he didn’t have a defense or running game either for his career. Set several NFL passing records.
5. Terry Bradshaw-As much as I hated him, I respected him. He won 4 Super Bowls and played big in big games.
There you go, Cowboy Chris’s top 5. We will be going over best of all time in different sports and positions on Thursdays show. Feel free to call in and give us your picks and lets us know what your thinking. Hopefully the kitchen doesn’t get to hot for ya.